Friends of Northwest Park
Windsor, Connecticut's Hidden Gem!
473 Acres of Trails and Natural Beauty
12 Miles of Trails, Maple Sugaring, Coffeehouse Concerts, Country Fair, and More...
Events and Programs for the Whole Family!
Welcome to Northwest Park and Nature Preserve
22nd Annual Coffee House Concert Series Announced! Reserve tickets now…
Our 22nd Concert Series is in full swing. Reserve seats now and see the rest of our 2018-2019 lineup! Go to the Concert Page.
TONIGHT’S CONCERT IS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS.TICKETS CAN BE REFUNDED, OR USED FOR A FUTURE CONCERT. DETAILS FORTHCOMING.
Betty and the Baby Boomers – Next Concert – January 19 – CANCELLED
We completely sold out our last two concerts – Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem in December, and BUS13 on January 5. Get your reservations for our upcoming concerts today. Betty and the Baby Boomers are in the Nature Center on January 19, and Grass Routes is here on February 2.
Join the Friends Today!
Select your membership category below and you’ll be directed to Pay Pal – no Pay Pal account needed! Friends Members get discounts on concerts!
Sugar House Grand Opening – Sunday, January 27, 1:30 pm
- Send a supporting donation through the web site: Simply click the donate button below, OR mail a check to Friends of NWP, PO Box 773, Windsor 06095.
- When ordering through AMAZON use (totally free to you) smile.amazon.com and choose Northwest Park as donation recipient.
- Mail/e-mail a letter to someone you know who you think could help support the sugar house. Click here for a PDF file of a sample letter.
- Facebook/Twitter, spread the word about what is going on at the Park either directing people to our website or GO FUND ME site. https://www.gofundme.com/maple-sugar-house-project
- Contact your favorite business or company to see if they will help us by donating.
- Volunteer your time by e-mail that you are willing to help with the project.
CONTACT INFORMATION: For matters relating to the Friends of Northwest Park: Friends of Northwest Park, 145 Lang Rd., P.O. Box 773, Windsor, CT 06095, email@example.com, or email Terry Langevin, President at Terry@northwestpark.org.
For business related to Northwest Park such as visitor information, program registration, or facility rentals, or to contact Marilyn Smith, Park Manager: Northwest Park, 145 Lang Rd., Windsor, CT 06095, Phone (860) 285-1886 Fax (860) 285-1887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwest Park strives to accommodate all participants in all of our programs. If you require special services in order for you to participate in any program of Northwest Park, please let us know, or, if using a registration form, include this on your form, and give us at least two (2) weeks advance notice prior to the program.