Northwest Park Events and ActivitiesSponsored by the Park and the Town of Windsor...
Our 21st Annual Concert Series Schedule!
Here’s the lineup of remaining concerts. Online ticket sales coming this week:
- January 6 – Banish Misfortune ($17)
- January 20 – Nora Jane Struthers & The Party Line ($20)
- February 3 – Don White ($17)
- February 17 – Hot Club of New England with special guest Matt Dechamplain ($17)
- March 3 – Stacy Phillips and His Bluegrass Characters ($18(
- March 17 – To b announced
- April 7 – Porch Party Mamas ($18)
- May 5 – Gil Gutierrez Strings ($20)
Sign Up for our Concert Email List!
Next Friends Meeting, Thurs., Feb. 8
7 pm in the Nature Center
You don’t need to be a member of there Friends to join us at a meeting. Come meet us, join, get involved, and get to know your park.
Here’s the schedule through November, 2018. Members always welcomed!
- Board of Trustees – Thursday, February 8, 2018. 7 pm, Nature Center.
- Board of Trustees – Thursday, April 12, 2018. 7 pm TBA
- Board of Trustees – Thursday, May 10, 2018. 7 pm, Nature Center.
- Annual Meeting – Sunday, June 10, 2018. 3 pm, Nature Center.
- Board of Trustees – Thursday, September 13, 2018. 7 pm, Nature Center.
- Board of Trustees – Thursday, November 8, 2018. 7 pm,Nature Center.
Country Fair, September, 2018
The Northwest Park Country Fair is the biggest Friends’ Event of the year! Last year’s fair drew a great crowd on a a beautiful fall afternoon! Download our 2017 Country Fair Program (PDF) and plan to join us next September!
28th Annual Pancake Breakfast, March, 2018
Wake up and head to Northwest Park next winter the annual Friends of Northwest Park Pancake Breakfast from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM in the Warming Shed. Bring an appetite for a full breakfast of pancakes and sausage smothered in 100% pure maple syrup made right at Windsor’s very own Northwest Park. Beverage choices include orange juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for children under 12. Children under 3 eat free!